[Clubsports] Reminders

Megan Thomas stdmmt11 at unxmail.shsu.edu
Thu Aug 21 13:49:24 CDT 2003

Don't forget these dates...they are coming up fast:

Friday,  August 22nd (TOMORROW) - if you plan to have the CSO make your
flyers for you to hand out at
                                                                   the Club
Sports Fest

Thursday, August 28th (ONE WEEK) - let either Amy or I know if you will be
having a table or need to
                                                                    share a
table at the event

Friday, August 29th - we need your flyers if you plan to have us run off
copies of them for you

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions, comments, or
concerns.

Have a great weekend!
Megan

Megan Thomas