[Clubsports] Interviews and Paperwork

Megan stdmmt11 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Dec 1 14:26:18 CST 2003

Hey guys-

I wanted to remind those of you who are interested in serving on the
Club Sports Council that interviews will be this Thursday and Friday
from 2-5pm.  If you would like an interview, please contact Amy at
either aswingle at shsu.edu or by calling 294-1967.

Also, don't forget that your end of the semester paperwork is due this
Friday as well.  If you don't have the forms you can either print them
off the CD we gave you or come by the office to pick them up.  If you
have had a change in officers, please get that info to us as well, so
that the new officers don't miss out on anything important.

Good luck on finals and have a great Christmas!
Megan

Megan Thomas
Graduate Assistant for Club Sports
Recreational Sports