[Clubsports] Club Sports Fest

Amy Swingle aswingle at shsu.edu
Tue Sep 2 13:10:05 CDT 2003

Hey Everyone!

Tomorrow is the Club Sports Fest and we wanted to send out a reminder
about some things.

Have someone at there at 10am to set up your table.   We will have
the tents/giveaways/tables ready.  Everyone should be dressed in some
kind of shirt to represent your club.  If you don't have anything,
wear the Club Sports t-shirts.

If you need copies made of your flyers, you have until 3pm TODAY (Tuesday)!

As most of you know, it's been raining, so we will make the "rain
call" tomorrow morning at 9am.   If in doubt, call Beverly at
294-1972 and she can let you know.

See you all tomorrow!!

Amy
	Amy Swingle
	Assistant Director - Club Sports & Special Events
	P.O. Box 2387
	Huntsville TX  77341
	work:  936-294-1967
                    fax:  936-294-1913