[Clubsports] Banquet

Megan stdmmt11 at shsu.edu
Mon Apr 12 11:01:57 CDT 2004

Hey Guys-

Don't forget that the Club Sport Nomination Forms are due on April
15th.  That is this Thursday, so if you want to nominate your club or
somebody else for one of the 4 awards given out by our program......GET
THE FORM IN!  If you need additional forms, please stop by the office
and pick one up.

While your there, don't forget to pickup your banquet tickets.  Your
ticket is free and each additional ticket is only $10.
        F.Y.I.
	   We have had quite a few invitations come back with the wrong
addresses, so it is up to you to help get the word out to your team.

Hope everyone had a nice Easter.
Megan and Amy

Megan Thomas
Graduate Assistant for Club Sports