[Clubsports] Club Sports' Officers

Kelley A. Cabrera stdkac20 at shsu.edu
Fri Dec 3 10:50:48 CST 2004

Hey guys and gals,

It was so great to see so many of you at the officer meeting this past
week. The spring semester will be full fun and I hope you are as excited
about our upcoming events as I am.

Below I have included the SHSU bracelet sale schedule. I'll try to remind
you again as your date approaches. Remember: if you are working the mall
area, you must get the table from the LSC information desk; if you are
working the basketball games it will already be there for you. If your
club has not signed up yet, but would like to, I will hold the openings
till Monday, Dec. 13th. After that they are fare game.

January 12th- Mall Area- Men's Soccer
January 13th- Mall Area- Men's Volleyball
January 15th- Basketball- 4pm-Club Sports Council
                                               7pm- Club Sports Council
January 20th-Basketball-5:15pm- Tennis
                                             7:30pm-  Women's Lacrosse
January 27th-Basketball-5:15pm- Baseball
                                             7:30pm-  Men's Soccer
January 29th-Basketball-4pm-
                                             7pm-
January 12th- Mall Area- Martial Arts
January 12th- Mall Area-Inline Hockey
January 12th- Mall Area- Rugby
January 12th- Mall Area-

If you have any questions or would like to sign up for a time feel free to
e-mail (stdkac20 at shsu.edu) or call (979-236-4351) me.

Have a BEARKAT day!
Kelley Cabrera
Chair