[Clubsports] NOT enrolled

Amy Swingle aswingle at shsu.edu
Mon Feb 16 13:22:40 CST 2004

We were verifying enrollment of all club sports participants on our
rosters and found a few who are no longer enrolled, but still show up
on rosters.   Attached you will find the list.  Please look over ASAP.

These people should NOT be participating with your club at practices or games.

You have until Monday, February 23rd to turn in an updated roster or
speak with myself or Megan about these individuals.

Also - Don't forget that Wednesday night is the Club Sports Bash at
the Kat Klub in the LSC.  Free games all night long as well as free
pizza and drinks.   Come and hang out with fellow club sports members
and win free stuff!   Sponsored by the Club Sports Council.

Amy

	Amy Swingle
	Assistant Director - Club Sports & Special Events
	P.O. Box 2387
	Huntsville TX  77341
	work:  936-294-1967
                    fax:  936-294-1913