[Clubsports] Club Officer Meeting

Megan stdmmt11 at shsu.edu
Mon Mar 22 11:55:21 CST 2004

Hey Guys!

It is that time of year again....time for Amy and I to touch base with
you on some very important information regarding Club Sports.

The Club Sport Officer meeting will be on Wednesday, March 31, 2004, at
5:00 pm in room 240 of the HKC.  You must have a representative from
your club at this meeting!!!  If you have questions or concerns
regarding this, contact must be made with Amy or myself prior to
Wednesday.  There will be consequences for those who fail to do so.

We will be giving a presentation at the meeting as well as going over
the banquet and other items.

We look forward to seeing each of you next week!
Megan

Megan Thomas
Graduate Assistant for Club Sports
Recreational Sports