[Clubsports] Homecoming-Spirit Point Competition

Megan stdmmt11 at shsu.edu
Mon Oct 4 14:49:21 CDT 2004

Attention all Club Sport Officers -

The Club Sport Council is trying to win $1,000 and needs your help.  As
you all know, Homecoming Festivities begin next week and with it comes
the Spirit Point Competition.  This is where we need your help.  The
Council has entered the competition and all week long there are
different events we have to go to.  We want each of you to get your
clubs involved and come out to the events in support of the Club Sport
Council.  Our money is your money!!!

The activities begin on Monday, October 8th and will end on Saturday,
October 16th.
Monday- Homecoming Pep Rally at noon in the LSC Mall Area
	We need at least 10 people
Monday - Damian the Hypnotist at 6 p.m. in the LSC Ballroom
	We need at least 10 people
Tuesday - PC Ceramics at 12:30 p.m. in the LSC Mall Area
	We need at least 10 people to be among the first 150 that come out to
make a mug
Tuesday - Get Your Bowl On at 9:30 p.m. at Huntsville Lanes
	We need at least 10 people wearing a Club Sport Shirt to be among the
first 200 students
Wednesday - Homecoming Parade at 5:30 p.m.
	We need people to help with the float and at least 10 people to be ON
the float
Wednesday - Sam Jam at 8 p.m. in Bearkat Alley
	We need at least 10 people there all night and volunteers to run the
football toss
Thursday - Make Your Own Video at 10 am in the LSC Art Gallery
	We need at least 10 brave people to go make a music video
Saturday - Rec Sports Raven Run at 8 am (I KNOW YOU WILL ALL WANT TO BE
AT THIS ONE)
	We need to get 15 people to walk or run the course
Saturday - Homecoming Tailgate Party at 12 noon in Bearkat Alley
	We need people to come out and eat the free food
** At each event there should be someone from Program Council signing
people in.  Please find them and tell them you are with the Club Sport
Council.

I know this sounds like a lot, but it will be well worth it!!!  I have
placed a flyer with more info on each event in each of your club's
boxes.  There is also a contact name and number by each event for you
to call if you are interested in getting involved.

Please show support of the Club Sport Program and help get your name
out there.  We hope to see everyone next week!
Megan

Megan Thomas
Graduate Assistant for Club Sports
Recreational Sports