[Clubsports] IMPORTANT PARADE INFO

Amy L. Swingle rca_als at shsu.edu
Tue Oct 12 20:55:11 CDT 2004

Hey Everyone!

I know all of you are going to be out at the parade Wed night, right?
And if some of you get this and don't know what I'm talking about..CALL
ME!!  :-)

We've had some parade changes....we're all meeting behind the HKC (betwee
the HKC and Tennis Courts) at 5pm.  Then we'll join the parade lineup down
19th Street by Pritchett Field.  If we meet at the HKC, there will be
plenty of room for you to park.  After the parade, we'll end at the HKC
and NOT go back to 19th Street. It will be much easier for all of us in
parking and afterwards.

Also, The Club Sport Council is running a booth at the Sam Jam after the
parade.  Come out and support the Club Sports program.  We're trying to
get points to win money to give back to you!

Any questions, then give me or Kelly Cabrera a call.

See you tomorrow night!

Amy