[Clubsports] BIG THANKS!!

Kelley A. Cabrera stdkac20 at shsu.edu
Wed Oct 20 14:51:41 CDT 2004

SHSU Club Sports,
      I just wanted to expend sincere thanks from the Club Sports Council
to all those how helped us earn points for the Homecoming Spirit
contest. We did not place in the grand scheme of things, but that
just leaves us something to strive for next year.
      We did, however, win 1ST PLACE on our float in the parade. By
winning we picked up an easy $200. Once again thanks to all those
who represented their team on the float. We had a great time and met
new people. I have included a picture of everyone on the float after
the parade.

On another note, mark you calendars for the All Club Sports/ Parents
Weekend February 11-13, 2005. (Watch for more information to come.)

Have a BEARKAT DAY!!
Kelley Cabrera
Club Sports Council

"Club Sports Council- Keeping Sam's Spirit Alive One Team At A Time!"
                                              Saying form the float.

This email was sent using SamMail.