[Clubsports] Council Positions Open

Jenny Gann stdjlg19 at shsu.edu
Mon Apr 25 13:36:57 CDT 2005

Officers,

Incase you haven't heard the council has open positions for the fall of
2005. If you are intrested I have attached the flyer with all the
information on it. Just so you know ANYONE on a club sport team has the
opportunity to apply, that means it doesn't have to be only officers! So
please spread the word to your teammates. Interviews are next Monday May
2nd... Sign up ASAP, the list is on Amy's door in the HKC office. Remember
the council is a great way to get involved, make new friends, and build
leadership skills. If you have any questions you can contact Amy or I.
Thanks and hope to see you at the interview.

Jenny Gann
CSC Secretary
936-496-8893