[Clubsports] {Spam} Macromedia Acacemic Specials

Macromedia Education Team LearMoreAbout at academic-software-outlet.com
Thu Aug 4 13:06:58 CDT 2005

!!!! MACROMEDIA SALE FOR STUDENTS, FACULTY, SCHOOLS !!!!

BUY NOW - BEFORE MANUFACTURER PRICE INCREASES TAKE EFFECT!
MACROMEDIA HAS ANNOUNCED SIGNIFICANT PRICE INCREASES FOR SEPTEMBER 2005!

VISIT:    www.academic-software-outlet.com/macromedia.html
OR Call:  800-679-7007.

****** SALE PRICES VALID THROUGH AUGUST 31, 2005 ********

----------------------------    Education Commercial  You
MACROMEDIA* - EDUCATION SALE!      Price     Price    Save!
----------------------------     ---------  ------   -----
Studio MX 2004 Standard            $189.95    $899     79%
Studio MX 2004 Professional        $242.95    $949     74%

Authorware 7.0                     $489.95   $2999     84%
Captivate 1.0                      $198.95    $499     60%
Coldfusion MX 7.0 Standard         $858.95   $1299     34%
Contribute 3.0                     $ 89.95    $149     40%
Director MX 2004                   $489.95   $1199     59%
Dreamweaver MX 2004                $ 94.95    $299     67%
eLearning Suite 2004               $589.95   $3499     83%
Fireworks MX 2004                  $ 94.95    $199     50%
Flash MX 2004                      $ 94.95    $499     80%
Flash MX 2004 Professional         $148.95    $699     79%
Freehand MX 2004                   $ 94.95    $399     75%
K-12 Staff Development Guide       $399.95     n/a     n/a
RoboHelp Office Pro X5             $949.95   $1899     50%

www.academic-software-outlet.com/macromedia.html
or call 800-679-7007.

COMPUTER PRODUCTS FOR EDUCATION is pleased to offer to qualified students, faculty, and staff of U.S. educational instittuions the best educational software prices and customer service on all MACROMEDIA EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARE VERSIONS - AT DISCOUNTS UP TO 84% OFF RETAIL PRICES!!!

*Macromedia Educational Software has the exact same features and functionality as Commerical Full-Versions of the software.

All software products sold by CPE are authentic original software from the manufacturer.  THESE ARE NOT PIRATED COPIES.  ALL SOFTWARE
COMES IN ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER'S BOXES AND INCLUDES A VALID VERIFIABLE LICENSE.

----------
LICENSING:
----------
For school purchases of five to ten (5-10) or more units, depending on the product, please call 800-679-7007 for infomation even deeper discounts on Macromedia license packs.

----------------------------
QUALIFIED EDUCATIONAL BUYERS:
----------------------------
The following are defined as Qualified Education Buyers.  Qualifed Educational
Buyers must provide the below verification upon making any purchase.
1.  Students of Higher Education - All enrolled college, junior college, community college, technical school, vocational school, and university students.
2.  K-12 Students - K-12 students enrolled at accedited K-12 schools.
3.  Teachers - All K-12 school and Higher Education institution teachers.
4.  Faculty - All K-12 school and Higher Education institution faculty.
5.  Staff - All K-12 school and Higher Education institution staff.
6.  Schools - All elementary, middle and high schools (K-12 schools); vocational and technical schools; correspondence schools, including Internet correspondence schools, and all colleges, including junior and community colleges, and universities.

-------------------------
VERIFICATION:
-------------------------
Purchasers must provide fax or email verification of status as being a current faculty, staff, or student.  After placing your order, you simply fax or email to CPE either:
(a) a copy of a current picture School I.D. Card; or,
(b) a current paycheck stub with an alternative picture I.D. (drivers license, etc.) Sensitive information may be blacked out; or
(c) Schools may purchase by faxing a valid school purchase order.
For more details, call us or visit our website.

-------------------------
ABOUT US:
-------------------------
COMPUTER PRODUCTS FOR EDUCATION is a Macromedia Authorized Academic Reseller and we licensed to sell the educational software versions of Macromedia's products to qualified Students, Teachers, Faculty, and Staff of K-12 and Higher Education institutions.

COMPUTER PRODUCTS FOR EDUCATION is a national educational software distributor committed to providing the best prices and the best customer service to the Education Community!!

Prices and availability are subject to change without notice, due to factors outside our control.

__________________________
U-N-S-U-S-C-R-1-B-E LINK:
We hope you have found this message valuable.  However, if you do not wish to recieve any more offers from CPE, please click on the following link:
http://www.academic-software-outlet.com/rem.pl?email=clubsports@shsu.edu&done=rem.htm
Or call 800-679-7007 and ask to be deleted from our list.

Computer Products for Education
5325 140th Avenue North
Clearwater, Florida 33760
Tel: 800-679-7007 / 727-530-1709