[Clubsports] christmas break

Venessa R. Mc Rill stdvrm14 at shsu.edu
Fri Dec 16 12:50:45 CST 2005

i hope everyone;s finals went ok.  I also just wanted to tell you that i
am no longer in my old office for those of you who dont know we opened the
new HKC and i am all the way down in the basement by where you go into the
rock wall,  this is also a place for all of you officers to do work in
ther eis desk space and computers down here for you.  So everyone needs to
get all of there paperwork in and bring it to me downstairs.  Also i still
have the same number so yall can call me.
Merry christmas and see you next year
venessa mcrill
PS if you are no longer an officer please email me back at
stdvrm14 at shsu.edu to get me too take you off.