[Clubsports] Still waiting.....
aswingle at shsu.edu
Tue Feb 8 13:17:16 CST 2005
I know I said I would make the decision today about the Club Sport
Open, however, we've had a change in the weather forecast! YEAH!!!
It's calling for rain tonight, but nothing after tonight. It will
just be cloudy the rest of the week. I'm going to wait and see how
much, if any, rain we get tonight. We'll make the call at noon
I know this might put some of your parents in a bind w/ travel plans,
but this is the best we can do. You may also want to start to make
back-up plans in case you need to reschedule your games.
Everyone keep your fingers crossed!
Assistant Director - Club Sports & Special Events
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
work phone: (936) 294-1967
fax: (936) 294-1913
More information about the Clubsports