[Clubsports] Mandatory Meeting

Megan M. Thomas stdmmt11 at shsu.edu
Tue Jan 4 17:28:47 CST 2005

Hey guys!

We hope you had a nice relaxing break and are as excited about the new
semester as we are.  You heard me correctly...new semester.  School starts
just around the corner and we have a full schedule with things like the
banquet and Club Sports Open.

The best way to stay on top of things and in good standings with the Club
Sport Office is to attend the Mandatory All Officer Meeting.  It is coming
up in one week.  We will see each of you on Tuesday, January 11th at 3p.m.
 After the meeting will treat you to dinner at McKenzie's....Yummy!

We will give you the new facility schedule, updated budgets, discuss the
bands, Club Sports Open, and more.

Also, don't forget that the All Officer Meetings have been moved to a
monthly meeting.  Each club is responsible for having at least one officer
present at these meetings.

If you have any questions, please contact Amy or I.

Have a great week!  We look forward to seeing each of you Tuesday!
Megan