[Clubsports] Wristband Sales

Kelley A. Cabrera stdkac20 at shsu.edu
Wed Jan 12 17:48:40 CST 2005

Hey guys,
I hope the sales are going great. Daniel E. and I sold 50 in the first
night. Men's soccer sold 81 on Wednesday and Rugby sold just as many if
not more. I'm not saying this to brag, just to let you know how easy it
is. Make goals and stick to them. Originally I wanted to sell 50 by
Friday, but did much better. Let's work together and sale all 2,500 bands.

ATTENTION: Please check the bands before you sell them. We found a couple
that looked very worn. If someone brings you one of these simply exchange
it for a good one and take it to Amy. DO NOT give them away.

GOOD LUCK with saales and have a BEARKAT DAY,
Kelley Cabrera
Club Sports Chair.