[Clubsports] important info

Megan M. Thomas stdmmt11 at shsu.edu
Mon Jan 24 11:34:54 CST 2005

Club Officers-

If you haven't filled out the Organization Update Form with Student
Activities for the spring, you need to send someone to take care of it.
I have put the form in everyone's box to help you, but it is up to each
club to fill it out and get it in.  This form is to keep your student
organization status.

Reminders:
1.  Wristband money, etc. is all due to Amy by Friday, Feb. 4th.
2.  Don't forget to mark your calendars for the next Officer Meeting on
Monday, February 7th at 5 p.m. in room 241.

Also, it is time to nominate your fellow club members, officers, advisors,
etc. for the Sammy Awards.  Forms can be picked up from Student Activities
or I can get you a copy.  Nominations are due by Feb. 25th.  We have a lot
of great folks involved in the Club Sports Program and it would be great
to see some of them walk away with a Sammy Award.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.
Megan