[Clubsports] meeting 3/7

Megan stdmmt11 at shsu.edu
Tue Mar 1 15:53:43 CST 2005

Hey club officers -

It is that time again....time for our mandatory monthly meeting.  This
month's meeting will be on Monday, March 7th at 5p.m.   Among the
topics will be BUDGETS.  It is time to start thinking about next year's
budget, so if you have any questions, this is the time.  We will go
over tips on spending your money, keeping your records in order, and
preparing budget proposals.

Also, as we get closer to the end of the year....banquet time....it is
important that each club has a representative at each of the meetings,
so you can keep your team updated and help give their input.  Each club
is accountable for all material covered in the meeting.

Megan

Megan Thomas
Graduate Assistant for Club Sports
Recreational Sports