[Clubsports] {Spam} This is it.,

Coordinator vhoward at terra.com.mx
Thu May 12 20:27:20 CDT 2005

BRITISH LOTTERY HEADQUATERS:
CUSTOMER SERVICE,
28 TANFIELD ROAD,
CROYDON. LONDON.

Ref: NAS/941OYI/04
Batch:04/06/MA34

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw of the National Lottery Promo International program, held on the 20th of April, 2005. Your email address was attached to ticket number: 77770064638 with serial number: 67345/04
drew the lucky numbers 12-8-9-11-12-5, which subsequently won you the lottery in the second category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
US$2,000,000.00 (Two Million United States Dollars) in cash credited to file PL/233376899/04. This is from a total cash prize of Sixty Million United States Dollars ($60,000,000.00), shared among the thirty (30) lucky winners in this category. In view of this,your money would be released to you by our accredited bank in the United Kingdom. Our agent in the United Kingdom will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as they are contacted. All participants were selected randomly from world wide Website through computer ballot system extracted from over200,000,000 companies and individual's email addresses.

This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid dual claims and unwarranted abuse of this program
by unscrumpulous elements.

To file your claims, please contact our agent:
Name:  Vivian Howard
Fax:   +44 870 134 2473
Email: vhow05 at myway.com

To avoid unnecessary delay and complications, Please quote your reference / batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members of staffs, management team and directors of this program.

Yours faithfully,

Brent Scott
EURO-ASIAN ZONAL COORDINATOR.