[Clubsports] few reminders

venessa Mcrill venessa2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 08:43:49 CDT 2005

hey just a few reminders
1: Dont forget to come and support your fellow clubs in the open this weekend.  even if you are not playing get your club to come and support the one that are playing.

2: There are still some teams that have not turned in waivers to me or scott, you need to get those in or we are going to start going to your practices and make you stop, because you can not practice with out waivers.

3: If you have a banner and want it displayed this weekend then you nee to bring it by the office so we can put it up.

Thats all i have for now, i know we didnt have our meeting last time but we are all very busy so we will have it next month,  the first monday of the month.  hope to see evryone out supporting the open and also just to let you know amy, megan, and mandy will all be at the open ,  so come by and see the people who made this possible for us.

Venessa Mcrill