[Clubsports] nominations

venessa Mcrill venessa2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 12:01:47 CDT 2006

hey guys this is a reminder of what all will be coming up that will be due soon.
  april 13th nominations due
  april 20th pictures of your club we also would like a team pic.
  april 26th pick up your tickets at the HKC and i need yall to start dropping off equipment. also we will need yall to turn in your shirts for the tshirt competition.
  make sure to tell all of you team members to come and pick up their tickets, because you are our voices to them so make sure you tell them.
  - also if you would like to try out for the council make sure you go to the CS room and sign up for sn interview time.  this is a great oppotunity to have your voice heard,  so if you have any questions about it feel free to call me 294-1967.
  Thanks
  venessa