[Clubsports] reminders

Venessa R. Mc Rill stdvrm14 at shsu.edu
Thu Apr 20 10:06:05 CDT 2006

hey guys i have a few reminders for you.  first you need to tell your
players to come and pick up their ticket for the banquet they only have
till wednesday the 26th.  Also for you as officers you need to turn in
your pics to me by today, you can either email them or drop them by my
office.  second you need to turn in the form for the certificates you want
me to make for you for the banquet.  remember you can have up to five
awards.  also next week we will start taking equipment for the banquet.
also if you have a club shirt that you would like to put into the tshirt
contest you need to bring that to me by next week. other than that if you
have any question feel free to call me.
Venessa mcRill
294-1967