[Clubsports] End of the Year Paperwork

Stryker K. Stinnette stdsks19 at shsu.edu
Fri Apr 21 16:39:02 CDT 2006

Hey guys,
 its time to fill out our paper work for the end of the semester. I have
attatched the files you need to fill out to this email. They are only
goin to be accepted by email, to Frank (fhh001 at shsu.edu). The Semester
Report, Financial Report, Facility Request, and Inventory Report are all
due on the last class day of school (May 4th). The Budget Request is due
on May 1st. These are PDF files so u need to have Adobe Acrobat to view
and fill out the documents. When saving the file, put ur club's name in
the 'Your Club Name' section of the file name. dont forget to email them
to frank (fhh001 at shsu.edu).

How to fill out the forms...
-To put info into the input fields just click on the blue arrows or the
yellow note boxes and start typing.

-if u need extra input a fields on these pdf files, go up to the toolbars
and click on 'Comment and Markup' then click on 'Indicate Text Edits
Tool'. Then just go to the field where you wanna input text and start
typing (you might have to click your pointer real close to the text that
is infront of the line u want to input ur text on.)

-If that doesnt work just right click the mouse and select 'add note'.

thanks,
Stryker

Sent from SamMail at Sam Houston State University
See How Success Unfolds
 http://www.shsu.edu/