[Clubsports] t-shirts

Venessa R. Mc Rill stdvrm14 at shsu.edu
Thu Apr 27 10:49:15 CDT 2006

hey if you want to enter your clubs tshirt into the contest i need to have
your clubs shirts by tomorrow.  you can turn them into my office or give
them to the front desk person.  also i know some of yo are still
practiceing by i need you to also start turning in equipment for the
banquet.  Also if you are planning on having award at the banquet i need
yo to turn in the one that you want me to print for you.  i will also
bring them to the banquet for you.  also dont forget to tell your teams
that the banquet is business casual.
Venessa McRill