[Clubsports] Follow up to Thursday's Meeting

Stacy L. Hazenberg slh008 at shsu.edu
Thu Aug 17 17:15:15 CDT 2006

Hey Everyone,

First & foremost thanks for showing up to the meeting for those of you who
were able to attend.  A few things I want to make sure you all get done
is...

1. Return to me the signature page in the back of you Club Sport Manual

2. If you have not already filled out a Club Sport Information Card please
do so & return to me, also some of those turned in are incomplete when
information is available you can just email it to me.

3. CPR/FA Certificate I don't have the dates yet but will have them
hopefully to you by our Saturday meeting.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to call
or email me anytime...don't feel like you are bugging me it is my job to
help you guys out as much as possible so if there is anything I can help
you with please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Stacy Hazenberg

Graduate Assistant
Club Sports/Special Events