[Clubsports]

HARRISON, FRANKLIN H FHH001 at shsu.edu
Thu Aug 24 09:03:43 CDT 2006

Good morning all,

It has come to my attention that some of you have mis-construed what was
said at training about registration. I want to make it clear to all of
you in no way did we say or even imply that student activities was
responsible for the registration not being ready. There is an outside
vendor creating that website. We work very closely and have a great
relationship with student activities and strive to do so with all
departments. If you have questions please address them to us. Thank you.