[Clubsports] Club Sports Fest Tomorrow

Mugno, Melissa Anne STDMAM54 at shsu.edu
Mon Aug 28 13:19:58 CDT 2006

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to remind you about the Club Sports Fest tomorrow (Tuesday) from 10 am - 2 pm in the mall area.  Please make sure your club has someone there to represent your club.  It's a great time to recruit new players!

Also, we need people to help set up in the morning from 9-10 (meet at the Rec Sports office in the HKC).  If you are available, please email me (stdmam54) or Frank (fhh001) or Stacy (slh008) and let us know if you can help.  Remember, we haven't finalized the budgets so if you're looking to score some brownie points with Club Sports this would be a great way to do it.

Thanks guys, and we'll see you tomorrow!

Melissa Mugno