[Clubsports] Updates

Stacy L. Hazenberg slh008 at shsu.edu
Tue Aug 29 15:05:11 CDT 2006

Hey Clubs,

Well just wanted to thank those of you who made it & helped with the
Clubfest...did better than I thought it would.  Also a few housekeeping
items...

No practicing on the field during a storm i.e. lightning!
We are in WEEK ONE (1) of the current field schedule.
If you want a first aide kit make an appointment with myself or Jenny Gann
to sign one out.
Insurance Waivers need to be in before the participants can practice.
If doing a t-shirt with SHSU logo on it, it must be approved by myself or
Frank.

For now I think that is it.  Thanks again for being there for the Clubfest!

Stacy
Graduate Assistant
Club Sports/Special Events
936-294-1967