[Clubsports] saturday at sam

Venessa R. Mc Rill stdvrm14 at shsu.edu
Tue Feb 28 10:42:06 CST 2006

I wanted to send out an email saying that saturdays at sam are coming up
very soon.  there is one at the end of the month.  Student activities will
be sending out an email about it, and so you can sign up.  so i encourage
each team to have a table even if you want to go with another club and
share a table you can also do that.  This is a great way to get people
intested in club sports and for them to see all of the clubs that we have.
venessa