[Clubsports] beginning of semester information

Venessa R. Mc Rill stdvrm14 at shsu.edu
Tue Jan 3 11:00:03 CST 2006

Hey guys i hope that everyone had a great christmas break i know i wish it
was a little longer.  i have a few things to go over in this email so
sorry if it is long.

1- we have hired a new associate director of programs so he will be
looking over us.   so that will hopefully be good, he is not here yet, he
will be here on the 16th but i have talked to him on the phone and he seem
really excited to come here .
2-  since this guy is not here yet we will be holding off on our beginning
of the semester meeting until he gets here and can meet with yall.
3-  i have been working on the scheduleing for next semester hopefully i
will have it done soon, i know it has taken a while but we have hit a few
snags.
4- also for those of you who dont remember we are now in the new building
and i am on the way bottom floor by where you going to get to the rock
wall.  so now that you will all be coming back soon i hope to see you all
in here, remember this room is also for you guys to do work in so i expect
to see you in here :)

Other than that i think that is all i have for now if you need to email me
or call me you can
venessa mcrill
stdvrm14 at shsu.edu
294-1967