[Clubsports] paper work

Venessa R. Mc Rill stdvrm14 at shsu.edu
Wed Jan 18 10:53:59 CST 2006

hey guys i have a few things make sure that if you have anyone new playing
this emester that you turn in a waiver for them because they cant play
unless you do and you dont want to get into trouble.  also if you need to
fill out whatever paper work and if my office is closed then i have left
copies in the front office for yall to get from bev or the office staff
person. dont forget about our meeting sun, you must have two people there,
 also the following clubs need to fillout the officer contact form
- bowling
-W volleyball
- mens lax
- powerlifting