[Clubsports] Need New Info

Jenny Gann stdjlg19 at shsu.edu
Tue Jun 27 14:46:48 CDT 2006

Officers,

Please disregard the last email I sent, I'm still learning.

Well if you receive this email but are not a part of club sports please
send me the new name of the contact. This will help you not get annoying
emails and keep our records up to date.

If you are the officer... Hope your summer is going good and please check
if all your paperwork has been turned in from the past semester. Budget
request, semester report, financial report, etc.

I will be sending out important information in the coming weeks so please
help us update our list! if you have any questions please call me at the
office 936-294-1967.

Thanks and have a great day!!
Jenny Gann