[Clubsports] jerseys

Venessa R. Mc Rill stdvrm14 at shsu.edu
Thu Mar 2 11:06:14 CST 2006

i hoped it would not come down to a mean email, but it has.  I need every
club to turn in either a jersey or a tshirt 9if you dont have jerseys)
with your club on them to me today thurs by 5pm.  we are trying to help
you guys get some publicity for your clubs so the least you can do is
bring me some attire to hang up.  i know everyone one of your clubs yall
would like more publicity so here is your chance to have it, and you did
not have to lift one finger.  so just have them to me by today at 5pm.
venessa