[Clubsports] The Club Sports Banquet!!!

Yuga Kurihara stdyxk16 at shsu.edu
Tue Mar 21 16:12:04 CST 2006

Members of all club sports;

As this semester goes toward the end, we, club sports council would like
to let you guys know that we are going to have the annual Club Sports
Banquet on the evening of Wednesday, May 3rd.  This will be a great
opportunity for you guys to know more about the other clubs, and to
celebrate our another successful year.

We would like to send the invitations to your family members (there will
be no charge for club members and their family members.);therefore, we
need you guys to bring us the list of your home addresses ASAP.

In the list, Please include:
 -NAME OF CLUB
 -FULL NAMES OF THE ADDRESSEES
 -ADDRESSES INCLUDING TOWN AND ZIP CODE

We will have a box in the club sports office (in the HKC, next to the rock
wall), and you can drop it off in there, or you can email me at
stdyxk16 at shsu.edu.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, or banquet, please feel
free to call the club sports office (936-294-1967) or email me.

Thank you very much for your help.

Yuga Kurihara
Club Sports Council