[Clubsports] Weekly Update

Stacy Hazenberg slh008 at shsu.edu
Tue Nov 7 10:16:03 CST 2006

Hey Clubs,

Well, here is the checklist again in case you all forgot what you are still
missing.  It isn't that difficult to get this done and if you don't know how
to get it done then ask.  Looks like we actually doubled our number of clubs
complete from 3 to 6 so thanks for those who are taking care of things.

Club
Handbook Sign.	 Contact List	 Constitution	 SA Registered
Baseball	 Yes - Eduardo Emmerich	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Bowling	 Yes - Tiffany Hodges	 Yes	 Yes
CMA	 Yes - John Stallings	 Yes	 Yes
Cycling	 Yes - Corey Ray	 Yes	 Yes
Dodgeball
Inline Hockey	 Yes - Juddy Ferguson	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Women's Lacrosse	 Yes - Stephanie Leintz	 Yes	 Yes
Martial Arts (MASHH)	 Yes - Anita Barrett	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Outdoor Adventure	  	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Paintball	 Yes - Abel Farias III	  	 Yes
Powerlifting	  	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Racquetball
Women's Rugby	 Yes - Rhema Hill	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Men's Rugby	  	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Women's Soccer	  	 Yes	 Yes
Men's Soccer	  	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Tennis	 Yes - Mark Patterson	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Trap & Skeet	 Yes - John Starks	  	 Yes	 Yes
Ultimate Frisbee	 Yes - Greg Allen	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Women's Volleyball	 Yes - Katie Tucker	 Yes	 Yes
Men's Volleyball	  	 Yes	 Yes
Wrestling	 Yes - Garrett Marek	 Yes	 Yes

*NEW* Handbook sign - The page I pulled out during our individual meetings
told you it was new you needed to sign and turn it.

Contact List - Officer Contacts: Name, Phone # & Email

Constitution - there is a guideline provided online as well as in your new
handbook in the back

Student Activities Registered - MANDATORY to register online use FRANKLIN
HARRISON AS YOUR ADVISOR FOR THIS!!! If you did not go to the meeting or get
a username and password for you club please contact Tiffany Flenoy with
Student Activities 936-294-3467 or tjf002 at shsu.edu

Thanks,

Stacy Hazenberg
Graduate Assistant