[Clubsports] Club Sports Open Evaluation

Mugno, Melissa Anne STDMAM54 at shsu.edu
Mon Nov 20 14:24:54 CST 2006

Hey everyone,

I know it's been almost a month since the Open but we would like each officer to fill out an evaluation for the event.  We'd like to know what you liked, what you didn't like, how we can make next year better, etc.  Attached is a word document with some questions so please take a couple of minutes to fill it out and send it back.  Please be honest.  No one will be offended.  These evals will only make our program better.  Please email this back to me (stdmam54 at shsu.edu) by Monday, November 27th.  Thanks so much and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Melissa Mugno