[Clubsports] {Spam} Serious note. You have to read.

Frances Woodall mpetkq at bistatepool.com
Mon Oct 23 14:33:06 CDT 2006

The great prognosis are made.
The increase is up to 70% last time.
(MXXR) is the lucrative deal and those who knows it is making money.
The drilling achivements of this highly capable oil partnership exceeded all its expectations.
One time this fact hits the road there will be no stopping this one.
today it's around 0.022 but we are waiting it to triple.
Once the news is made and the PR gets into full brandish.
Don't waste time and miss out.  We suggest you to buy today.
The key is getting in early and you have little time. It was said that Monday is the day this one will expode. Take a position
before that happens.