[Clubsports] Weekly Update

Stacy Hazenberg slh008 at shsu.edu
Mon Sep 18 11:06:16 CDT 2006

Hey Clubs,

Just a few things for this week.

1.  My office & Frank's Office have now moved we are located in the old HKC
in 104.

2.  Since the move I currently do not have phone set up yet.  If you have an
emergency or really need to talk to me you can call me cell 502-548-3618

3.  Attendance is MANDATORY at the Student Services meeting for
organizations held in the LSC Theatre Questions about this meeting call
936-294-FUN1.  You can attend either.......

Tuesday Sept. 19th 5:30pm
                or
Wednesday Sept. 20th 6:00pm

4.  I want to meet individually with all the clubs next week to go over a
few things.  I will have a sign up sheet outside of HKC 104 where you can
put your name in a time slot.  I need to meet with every club.  So please
stop by this afternoon to sign up.

Thanks,

Stacy

Graduate Assistant