[Clubsports] Pictures needed!

Mugno, Melissa Anne STDMAM54 at shsu.edu
Wed Apr 4 10:00:25 CDT 2007

Hey guys,

As you know the banquet is quickly approaching (Monday, April 30th!) and we need photos from your teams for the slide show.  Please email them to me (stdmam54 at shsu.edu) or if they're on a disk you can drop them off to Stacy or Frank in HKC 104 (the old Rec Sports Office).  Please have all pictures in by Monday, April 16th.

And just a reminder, don't forget to hand in the Club Sports award nominations (Club Member, Club Officer, and Club Sport of the Year, and the S.P.I.R.I.T. award) by this Monday, April 9th!  The Council will be voting that night so make sure you hand them in by 5 pm.

And one more thing, banquet invitations are being mailed out this week so check your mailboxes.  Also, tickets are now available to be picked up in HKC 104 from the secretary, Mandy.  They are free for all athletes and family members,  but other guests are $10.  You MUST have your Sam ID with you to pick them up, and you cannot pick up tickets for another athlete.

Well, that's about it.  Don't forget to send in pictures and keep spreading the word about the banquet!

Thanks,
Melissa Mugno