[Clubsports] Individual Club Awards

Mugno, Melissa Anne STDMAM54 at shsu.edu
Wed Apr 4 15:33:15 CDT 2007

Sorry for all the emails everyone, but I wanted to clear up something.  I know that the Club Sports office has taken care of printing the individual club awards in the past, but this year we are going to ask the clubs to take the responsibility of printing their own awards.  You can get nice certificate paper at Walmart or Office Depot for about $5.00 for 25 sheets.  You can design the layout of your awards on the computer and then print it from any printer.  As usual, each club will have time to present these awards at the banquet.  I'm really sorry if this creates any inconveniences.  If you have any problems with finding paper or printing awards please do not hesitate to contact me.

Melissa Mugno
stdmam54 at shsu.edu
516.652.9051