[Clubsports] MANDATORY CLUB SPORTS OFFICER MEETING

Mugno, Melissa Anne STDMAM54 at shsu.edu
Tue Apr 10 14:18:23 CDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I know you've been getting a lot of emails lately, but please take the time to read through them because they have important information about end of the year paperwork and the banquet (which is less than 3 weeks away!).

We will be having a MANDATORY officer meeting on Monday, April 23rd at 7 pm in the HKC 241 (our usual meeting room).  You MUST have at least one representative from your club there - if not, there will be some major consequences, like loss of funding, facilities, important things like that, so make sure someone is there!  We will be going over end of the year paper work and any last minute things for the banquet.

Speaking of the banquet, there are a couple of things I need from you:

1) We will be having a t-shirt contest again this year so if your club made a shirt hand it in to Frank or Mandy (the secretary) in HKC 104 before Monday, April 23rd!  The winner will be announced at the banquet and will have their t-shirt hang in the Club Sports showcase in the HKC for the 07-08 year.

2) At the same time, you can also hand in any equipment (jerseys, balls, etc) you would be willing for us to use as decorations for the banquet.  You will get them back at the end of the banquet.

3) Please remind your members to pick up thier tickets for the banquet in the HKC 104 by Monday, April 23rd.  I checked today and only two people have picked up their tickets so far!

4) Hand in/email your pictures by next Monday, April 16th to be put in the slideshow for the banquet.  You can email them to me (stdmam54 at shsu.edu) or leave them on Stacy's desk.

I think that's it for now.  Let me know if you have any questions, problems, or concerns.

- Melissa Mugno