[Clubsports] Pictures, Tickets, and Meeting!

Mugno, Melissa Anne STDMAM54 at shsu.edu
Tue Apr 17 11:09:23 CDT 2007

Hey everyone,

Just another update about banquet stuff:

1) Picutres were due yesterday!  If you still have pictures to drop off, leave them on Stacy's desk (even though she is not here) or email them to me.  We are still missing pictures from:
Bowling
Men's Volleyball
Baseball
Inline Hockey
Women's Soccer
Women's Rugby
Outdoor Adventure
Wrestling

2) You only have 7 more days to pick up banquet tickets!!  Please please please remind your members to pick up their ticket(s) with Mandy, the secretary, in HKC 104 (the old Rec Sports office).

3) We have a MANDITORY officer meeting this MONDAY, APRIL 23rd at 7 pm in HKC 241.  At least one officer/representative of your clubs has to be there!

Also, don't forget to drop off equipment for decorations and tshirts for the tshirt contest to Frank or Stacy.  The banquet is less than 2 weeks away!

Thanks for putting up with my emails,
Melissa Mugno