[Clubsports] Welcome Back and Important Info!!!

Stacy Hazenberg slh008 at shsu.edu
Wed Jan 10 17:09:40 CST 2007

Hey Clubs,

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!  I also hope you
guys are ready for another fabulous semester at SHSU, I know I am.  A few
quick things....

1.  MANDATORY MEETING ALL OFFICERS FOR EACH CLUB MUST ATTEND! - Thursday
January 18th @ 7:30pm HKC 240
2.  Below is a checklist of things...believe it or not...are STILL missing
after ~4 months, I want this paperwork in MY HAND at 7:30pm on January 18th.

Club	 Handbook Sign.	 Contact List	 Constitution	 SA Registered
Baseball	 Yes - Eduardo Emmerich	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Bowling	 Yes - Tiffany Hodges	 Yes	 Yes
CMA	 Yes - John Stallings	 Yes	 Yes
Cycling	 Yes - Corey Ray	 Yes	 Yes
Dodgeball
Inline Hockey	 Yes - Juddy Ferguson	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Men's Lacrosse
Women's Lacrosse	 Yes - Stephanie Leintz	 Yes	 Yes
Martial Arts (MASHH)	 Yes - Anita Barrett	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Outdoor Adventure	  	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Paintball	 Yes - Abel Farias III	  	 Yes
Powerlifting	 Yes - Cody Dorff	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Racquetball
Women's Rugby	 Yes - Rhema Hill	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Men's Rugby	  	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Women's Soccer	  	 Yes	 Yes
Men's Soccer	 Yes - Daniel Edinburgh	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Tennis	 Yes - Mark Patterson	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Trap & Skeet	 Yes - John Starks	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Ultimate Frisbee	 Yes - Greg Allen	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Women's Volleyball	 Yes - Katie Tucker	 Yes	 Yes
Men's Volleyball	 Yes - Dustin Emery	 Yes	 Yes	 Yes
Wrestling	 Yes - Garrett Marek	 Yes	 Yes

Thanks guys & gals I will see you at the meeting,

(if you read this email then reply back to me and in the subject line say "I
have read and understand your email Stacy")

Stacy Hazenberg
Graduate Assistant
Club Sports & Special Events
Recreational Sports Department