[Clubsports] News

Veronica L. Atkins vla001 at shsu.edu
Sat Mar 31 12:05:53 CDT 2007

Hello Club Sports,

My name is Veronica Atkins, the Club Council Secretary. I am just sending
out a few useful pieces of news:

-Congratulations to Club Baseball and Women's Lacrosse on their wins at
the Dodgeball Tournament this past Thursday, March 29.  Thanks to everyone
who came out as well!

-The Club Sports Banquet will be on Monday, April 30. Tickets will be
available soon. Postcards are being mailed too, so check your mail!

-Nomination forms for Club Awards will be in your box in the Club Sports
office on Monday, April 2. They will be due back on Monday, April 9, by 7
pm. I have attached a copy of the nomination form to this e-mail. This
nomination is only for Club Member of the  Year, Club of the Year, Club
Officer of the Year, and SPIRIT Award. Each club is individually
responsible for their team awards such as MVP and so on. You will have a
short time frame to announce those awards at the banquet.

-Pictures are needed for the slide show that is shown at the banquet.
Presidents, please ask your team to send some to you and then you can
deliver them to the our office.

-Club Council will have two openings this fall. We will have interviews on
Friday, April 27. There will be a time sign up sheet for interviews. Each
interview takes 20 minutes. The sheet will be posted on Monday, April 23.
The last day to sign up will be on Thursday,April 26. Remeber, the Council
is responsible for the Club Open, the dodgeball tournament, tailgating,
recruitment in the mall area, and the banquet.

Thanks for reading such a long e-mail! Any questions please feel free to
contact me at vla001 at shsu.edu.

Veronica Atkins
Club Council Secretary
vla001 at shsu.edu