[StudyAbroad] Summer scholarship application REOPEN

Hilmersson, Malin malin at shsu.edu
Tue Feb 27 16:50:26 CST 2018

Dear student,

I have good news! We have reopened our summer study abroad scholarship application! The scholarships will be awarded first come first serve so make sure you turn in the application as soon as possible.

To receive the scholarship, applicants must adhere to the following requirements:

*         Undergrads: Have a 3.0 or better SHSU GPA. Graduates: Have a 3.5 or better SHSU GPA.

*         Be participating in an authorized study abroad program, and be receiving academic credit for that program.

You can find the application here http://www.shsu.edu/dept/international-programs/scholarships/index.html
The application can be turned in to the Office of International Program in Farrington 116 or emailed back to me.

(If you have already turned in an application we are hoping to notify students this week about awards)

Malin Hilmersson, M.A.
Study Abroad Coordinator | Office of International Programs | Sam Houston State University
malin at shsu.edu<mailto:malin at shsu.edu> | 936-294-3276 | Farrington 116E
www.shsu.edu/study-abroad<http://www.shsu.edu/study-abroad> | Facebook: @SHSUOIP<http://www.facebook.com/SHSUDanceDepartment> | Twitter: @SHSUOIP<https://twitter.com/SHSU_DANCE> | Instagram: @SHSUStudyAbroad<https://twitter.com/SHSU_DANCE>