[StudyAbroad] Summer Study Abroad Application and Scholarship Deadlines
malin at shsu.edu
Thu Oct 25 14:59:22 CDT 2018
Are you thinking about studying abroad summer 2019? Apply now to secure your spot and start applying for scholarships!
Here are some important deadlines to keep in mind.
SHSU study abroad summer application deadline: March 1
However, we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as all programs are filled on a first come first service basis and some affiliated and faculty-led programs have earlier deadlines. To make your appointment for the mandatory Student Monday Management Center coaching session please email Dusty Conroy dbc012 at shsu.edu
You can find the exchange application here<http://www.shsu.edu/dept/international-programs/study-abroad/exchange-programs.html>, the affiliated application here<http://www.shsu.edu/dept/international-programs/study-abroad/independent-study-abroad-programs.html> and faculty-led applications on each program's page here<http://www.shsu.edu/dept/international-programs/study-abroad/faculty-led-programs/index.html> (all faculty-led applications are now available).
Summer scholarship deadlines
* OIP Study Abroad Scholarship<http://www.shsu.edu/dept/international-programs/scholarships/index.html>: November 1 (spring and priority summer deadline). Final deadline February 1
* Critical Language Scholarship<https://clscholarship.org/apply>: November 27
* Fund for Education Abroad<https://fundforeducationabroad.org/>: January 7 -application opens November 19 (summer, fall and AY19/20 application)
* ISA<https://studiesabroad.com/admissions/documents/scholarships/study/isa-scholarships>: February 28 (only for students participating in an ISA program)
* AIFS<https://www.aifsabroad.com/scholarships.asp>: March 1 (only for students participating in an AIFS program)
* SOL Education Abroad<http://www.soleducation.com/sol-study-abroad-scholarship>: March 1 (only for students participating in a SOL program)
* Gilman Scholarship<https://www.gilmanscholarship.org/>: early-March -applications opens mid-January (summer, fall and AY19/20 application)
* API<https://apiabroad.com/study-abroad/#financial-info-faq>: April 1 (only for students participating in an API program)
Please let me know if you have any questions! Appointments can be made through Campus Connect<http://www.shsu.edu/dept/international-programs/international-students-and-scholars/schedule-appointment>.
Want to get a head start on studying abroad Fall 2019? Turn in your application today!
Malin Hilmersson, M.A.
Study Abroad Coordinator | Office of International Programs | Sam Houston State University
malin at shsu.edu<mailto:malin at shsu.edu> | 936-294-3276 | Farrington 116E
www.shsu.edu/study-abroad<http://www.shsu.edu/study-abroad> | Facebook: @SHSUOIP<http://www.facebook.com/SHSUOIP> | Twitter: @SHSUOIP<https://twitter.com/SHSUOIP> | Instagram: @SHSUStudyAbroad<https://www.instagram.com/shsustudyabroad>
StudyAbroad mailing list
To unsubscribe from StudyAbroad mailing list send a message to:
list_studyabroad-unsubscribe at shsu.edu<mailto:list_studyabroad-unsubscribe at shsu.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the List_StudyAbroad