[StudyAbroad] International Week!

Hilmersson, Malin malin at shsu.edu
Mon Apr 8 16:31:51 CDT 2019

This week is International Week on campus!

We are having a series of exciting events as part of International Week and we hope you will join us. Please see the attached flyer and the summary of events below:

Tuesday, April 9th:
2:00 p.m.- Study Abroad 101, Lowman Student Center Room 321
Interested in study abroad but not sure where to start? Come learn the basics of study abroad at SHSU!

3:00 p.m.- Study Abroad Panel, Lowman Student Center Room 320
Come hear about study abroad from students who have been there, done that. Highly recommended if you are thinking about studying abroad.

Wednesday, April 10th:
11:00 a.m.- International Student Fair on the Lowman Student Center Mall
Visit the tables and learn more about SHSU's fabulous international student diversity and study abroad opportunities.

6:00 p.m.- International Potluck Dinner, BSM House (next to LSC new addition)
Want to try jollof rice, dumplings, falafel, or chicken tinga? Bring a dish to share and join the party! (Family and friends welcome)

Thursday, April 11th:
5:30 p.m.- International Film Showcase: TRASH, Academic Building IV Room 220 (James Olson Auditorium)
Enjoy this Brazilian action-packed adventure movie about teenagers in the bustling city of Rio de Janeiro.

We hope you join us this week as we celebrating all things INTERNATIONAL!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4EE28.90359440]

Malin Hilmersson, M.A.
Study Abroad Coordinator | Office of International Programs | Sam Houston State University
malin at shsu.edu<mailto:malin at shsu.edu> | 936-294-3276 | Farrington 116E
www.shsu.edu/study-abroad<http://www.shsu.edu/study-abroad> | Facebook: @SHSUOIP<https://www.facebook.com/SHSUOIP/> | Twitter: @SHSUOIP<https://twitter.com/shsuoip> | Instagram: @SHSUStudyAbroad<https://www.instagram.com/shsustudyabroad>