Keyboard purchase...

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:31:33 -0500

Monday

To Alice,

I have some activities for seniors that I will send you by snail mail.

With regard to choice of a keyboard, I have been very pleased with my
Yamaha
PSR-630 that I purchased early in the year.

It has a big, self contained sound that is adequate for sessions (even with
batteries).

The thing that I like most is its ability to store information on a standard
computer disk.
With this capability you can program accompaniments to activites that will
allow you to do "hands on" therapy (the best kind), while the keyboard acts
as your assistant.

This is not a cheap instrument, but it is a great investment.

Whatever you choose, try to get something with a disk drive.

Joe Pinson

-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 08/10/1999 at 9:31:07
PM