Private Practice

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 23:01:35 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I have been asked to evaluate a 23 month old little boy.  He is very
physically involved and does not interact or communicate with others.  The
speech pathologist that works with him told me that the child likes music.

Has anybody on this list ever evaluated a child  similar to the child I
have described?  How long was your evaluation?  Although I have been a
Music Therapist for almost 20 years, I have not had the opportunity to work
with this population.  Also, If there are any Music Therapists in private
practice, approximately  how much do you charge per session.  I'm not
trying to get personal, but  if the family wants Music Therapy for the
child on a regular basis, I'd like to charge an appropriate rate.

Many thanks,

Janet Ingber  M.A. MT-BC
-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 07/14/1999 at 11:00:56
PM