No subject

owner-mt-pro@lists.shsu.edu owner-mt-pro@lists.shsu.edu
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 22:55:56 -0500

by unxmail.shsu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA02630
for <mt-pro@lists.shsu.edu>; Wed, 9 Jun 1999 22:46:54 -0500
From: MT-PRO Music Therapy List <mtpro@multipro.com>
To: <mt-pro@lists.shsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 22:50:42 -0500
Subject: Music Therapy Jobs
Jobs in the profession is always a tough and touchy issue.  In Tennessee, there
are
either  <a> therapists and no jobs, or <b> jobs and no therapists.  Right now we
are faced with the second option.  Anyone who would like to work in beautiful
Tennessee should check out the Jobs list on the Southeastern Regional web
site
at:  http://users.multipro.com/clark/sec/ ; for details on some TN jobs.
In a way, I feel worse when there are jobs and no MTs, because sometimes I
watch
those jobs given to people in another (or no) discipline.   Life is just a matter of
timing! :-)
Michael Clark
-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 06/09/1999 at 10:57:23
PM